Wednesday Study Group
God is not looking for us to perform for Him, He’s looking for us to delight in Him. Many of us hit invisible barriers when we seek the Lord with questions like:
- Is God happy with me?
- Does He really love me?
- Am I doing enough?
- Why do I feel guilty all the time?
- Why can’t I seem to grow more spiritually?
Join Tammie on a journey to overcome spiritual insecurity using six foundational truths from Ephesians 1:3-23. You will discover the beautiful news that God has not only chosen you for a deep, soul-satisfying relationship but He also constantly supplies everything you need to know Him this way. If you’ve been longing for a deeper relationship with God, this study is for you!
- Session 1: Knowing God Has Chosen Us (Confidence Booster—I Am Chosen)
- Session 2: Knowing God Has Redeemed Us (Confidence Booster—I Am Redeemed)
- Session 3: Knowing God Has Promised Us (Confidence Booster—I Am Promised)
- Session 4: Knowing God Has Supplied Us (Confidence Booster—I Am Supplied)
- Session 5: Knowing God Has Commanded Us (Confidence Booster—I Can Do This Thing!)
- Session 6: Knowing God Has Secured Our Victory (Confidence Booster—I Am Victorious)
See you in Bible Study!